BMN 1.27% $3.12 bannerman energy ltd

Yes the Market(Today) was heavily impacted by a stop loss...

1. 303 Posts.
    Yes the Market(Today) was heavily impacted by a stop loss triggered by D&D. I really don't get how people continue to underestimate the impact of these newsletters issued by portphillippublishing....

I continue to warn people of these stop losses... CCU for example and even after they are hit in the day.. I tell them... get out today because tomorrow it will be slammed by the people who are not sitting at their computer all day...and more often than not they laugh and doubt the impact that this newsletter has on the SP in the short-term when they issue buy/sell orders on stocks.

IMO a large holder has purposely slammed this to hit the stop loss to pick up all the remnant stocks at a cheap price...Yesterday you could pretty much guarentee today the stock was going to get slammed due to the D&D report... yet people are still surprised OMG it went down 2 days in a row.... that means the company won't build a mine... they are going bust... omg.... the SP will be 25cents tomorrow at this rate.... when in reality it is due to a newsletter than has a large following whose readers act like a bunch of sheep~!

But I guess we'll have to wait for tomorrow and the bounce that will come to test this theory once again....Yes I admit the bounce theory was the newsletter sell off is still to be tested... but the guarenteed sell off the day after the stop loss is hit is 100% proven. Check out CCu if u want to compare.... Or my post on the other thread comparing CCU to BMN in regards to the stop loss...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.12
Change
-0.040(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $548.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.17 $3.21 $3.08 $1.621M 516.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 191 $3.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.17 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.