KAR 2.56% $1.53 karoon energy ltd

historical 3 year chart, page-18

1. 12,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    Cato,
    Mate, Always been a supporter as you know, but unsure how you can argue that you were a serious investor who doesn't like the roulette wheel. My understanding from your posts over a period of time were that you were a short term trader. Short term traders need volatility to get in and out as you seem to have done on a number of occasions, just like myself. You state that you made your pre-determined profit and got out. I am just wondering where all these price stable stocks are that you refer to, especially ones like kar that don't even generate an income yet, if ever.
    If you want to argue that the game is frustrating and at times unfair, then I am in total agreement with you, but don,t talk about realistic values and different investor bases and roulette wheels, just go and buy and drop in the bottom drawer, then you are serious ,long term, I believe in the company investor. Cato, I would suspect you are more likely serious about making money and frustrated when the market doesn't,t agree with your interpretation of what it should be.
    Sorry to be on the attack but that post was a load of......
    Cheers,
    Stevo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.53
Change
-0.040(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $1.211B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.57 $1.57 $1.51 $9.529M 6.261M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 921 $1.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.53 66043 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.