KAR 1.46% $1.69 karoon energy ltd

historical 3 year chart, page-20

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Dear Stevo

You are a good man...I really dont feel offended by yuour comments and I really and sincerelly understand your points.
    Let me say just two things..

a) I'm not commited to be short,meadium or long term investor.. I always laugh thinking why some people think its "fair" to be long term investor and reasonable "gambler" to be short term investor.
    But in no way I can be defined as short term ..I dont buy today to sell tomorrow... I dont trade day by day and I never target shares with small up ...

But..(please read cerefully)..If you tell me.. invest today 1 dollar and in 5 years b;labla... I'm out.. In 5 years companies have fire,govermnments change,I can't also dforecast if I'll be alive.. No way.. Nothing that demand 5 years is in my radar..

This is not a sin isn't it ?

I think 3 months to 1 year or 1 1/2 year is reasonable,..correct ? (at least to me sounds reasonable.

b) Second aspect is the VOLATILITY of the events...

I'm always amazed to see how people became stick in past informations and seduce themselves with past arguments... The life and the companies are highly volitile mainly in days like now..(people blame me to be volitile like a wind..This is a compliment not a critic..Yes we must move according with the events..)

Kar 6 months ago is not the Kar of 3 months ago and its not the kar of 1 week ago... Nobody can deny that..

When you trade/invest shares you must create rules(to youself).,.. if you dont you became slave of the share, slave of your pasion, slave of your beliefs, and the worst.. slave of the compulsive desire to make money with THAT ESPECIFIC SHARE.

Something like adictive !!

Stevo...

You should ask to 10 or 20 people just here honesty ..how many poeople are in green and how many people are in red ..
    Maybe I'm very arrogant( and please honestly I dont want to be.. I just want to be cold and racional).. But look seriously..

Probably in 20 people you have 15 in red and 5 in green..
    And I'm not sure the percentage of this 5..

Let me disclose to you(and to whoelse is reading)...

I made 8 times profit with Kar and never one single loss...

Some profits was really minor.. Like after 3 months 5%.
    Other times I made 150% in 6 months.
    The total of my KAR profit send the share to 23.00 with 5.00 buying price..

Don't you think I deserve some credibility ?

I'm not genius but I built something a lot of people should.,..

Fear..

I'm scare of any single smoke... I'm scare of any rumnor... I'm concern of any treat..I take seriosuly any bad comment about the board, the drill, the country and so on..
    And I reflect every day ..Its time to sell ? is time to buy ?
    Believe me. every day !!
    I have rules... When I buy I define what price I'm out (good or bad) and I follow...

I'm happy and the most important Stevo..Do the thinks in such way you are happy(my rule is good to me, not necessarily to others.)

Do in a way you are happy, you sleep well and conscient and respecting your own limits..

I can't afford risk to loose 30/40% and wait 4 years to recover.. Just that.. I respect my limits..

Good week end and good luck to you

Norbert

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.69
Change
-0.025(1.46%)
Mkt cap ! $1.353B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.70 $1.70 $1.67 $4.539M 2.693M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 59932 $1.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.69 37591 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.