BCN 4.00% 2.6¢ beacon minerals limited

historical drilling turn around, page-2

1. 2,706 Posts.
    Gday Reaper,

I like your timeframe on results - beacon are usually pretty prompt with their delivery of information...

But here's something to think about - IMHO and I will say that again - (IMHO) we already have seen some results - The sp moved significantly on no news and (although some might think its all Hot Copper posters doing it) lol - (hot copper posters are 1 - 100th - if that - of the trading on any stock)..... I think the drillers have already had some very pleasing results and it has been leaked (although slightly) through to some investors....

The morning all the movement started the buy side shot up to over 20mill vol from 5 mill just for a few minutes (blink and you would have missed it) but it happened - that shows me that someone wanted in - no matter the cost - then pulled the buys to do some more sophisticated buying and probably not to cause a frenzy and a speeding ticket with the agressiveness of the buys...(still a speeding ticket was issued - didnt do a very good job - lol)

Since that - buys have been steady and at times very large chunks have been taken out - all shows me that the aggressive buyer is there but accumulating instead of wiping out lines - (that'll come IMHO)...

The point i am trying to make is that I have seen the sort of big vol buys stack up thing before and it shows me that someone got very - very excited! Luckily they came to their senses and pulled the buys in time but why did the investor put that sort of buy in?

Well - comes back to the point i was trying to make - I think (IMHO) they have already had some good - excellent drilling hits).....And someone is quietly (as quietly as possible accumulating).....

Cant wait for the first round of results - i think we will be blown away with whats out there...

have a good day..

regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $97.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $30.41K 1.196M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1183380 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 367835 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.5¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ 9296
Last updated 11.28am 14/06/2024 ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.