AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

Agreed that 800 shares is not a dump, however the seller side...

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Agreed that 800 shares is not a dump, however the seller side building up from 1.9c to 2.2c is a worry. Also the general market is up 60 points and AKK eventually did nothing. If the market was down 60 points I would imagine that people would have used this fact to justify AKK non movement or event downward movement.

You can criticize people for being dumb but the dumbest thing in AKK to date is a buy and hold strategy. In hindsight you can say that all those who sold around the placement time did the smartest thing.

If AKK is a goer Mr Deeds then I guess all your purchases in the 1.7c and 1.8c range would mean a fortune for yourself and I truly hope that you get that fortune. Your recent purchases would have also reduced your average price entry.

I believe that people have a right to be nervous. After all this stock has been sprouted as screaming BUY BUY BUY ever since the 3.5c placement conducted mid last year. Fact is that AKKOB expired worthless and AKKOA is now in the doldrums.

If people have money to average down maybe its a good move but to average down means you need to throw in more money and I assume most don't have that kind of money always sitting around.

Everyone should just be aware that AKK is an extremely high risk and high return. Good Luck to everyone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.