AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

Love your posts BG,Always have, probably always will...just wish...

1. 167 Posts.
    Love your posts BG,

Always have, probably always will...just wish I was already retired with heaps of play money and time to adopt your trading approach. I actually copy and paste some of your posts into my own personal records for future reference. Hope you don't mind, mate.

But have to say...you do give away a fair bit of intellectual property for nicks and, seriously, if you were so inclined, you might think about writing a book one day. Seriously. Because unlike many authors in this area, if your book reflected your HC posts it would provide readers with a lot of simple, pragmatic, down-to-earth advice.

Sadly however, until I get to the point where I can attempt to emulate your approach, your relentless realism tends to take the edge off the self-delusional optimism that sustains me as far as AKK is concerned.

So I'm taking myself off to the NXS forum now, where the people are always so incredibly bitter and twisted, they always make we feel better about myself.

I got out of NXS as soon as the SP had reached entry price. That was after our current AKK Chairman had been betrayed by MG Investments at an EGM and not restored to the Board as per prior arrangements. Bummer, c'est la vie. They're all regretting it now.

One thing you can say about our Bigus Dickus is that he never lets the grass grow under his feet for too long, well not more than a nanosecond anyway. I only wish I had more loot to invest in CTP. Maybe moneybags Ozbod can make another fortune there?

Good weekend to all..and remember, it's only money =)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.