QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

From my own observations and limited experience, i dont expect...

1. 500 Posts.
    From my own observations and limited experience, i dont expect that we will see any takeover bids for QMN at the current stage. While having a low market capital and cheap share price presents a good value for those with cash, a very low market value (22m dollars only!!) implies that there is something fundamentally wrong with the company (the management team in our case)and will keep them away for the time being.

Most take over bids occur when the price starts to rise, when the market starts to appreciate and value of the company and its assets, only then it will become more beautiful in the eyes of its neighbours and we might see a take over bid.

As a relatively new holders of QMN i have a question especially to those who have more knowledge and experience in relation to QMN. In 2010 QMN bought white range from matrix while in liquidation for only 5 million dollars!!! My question is: why other players in concurry have not competed with QMN to buy white range at that cheap price considering the value of copper in the ground?!

Finally i am wondering whats the management reaction to shareholders letter sent by Hop and whether they are going to reply to it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.