Volts"There must always be rich and poor " lets put volts in the...

1. 576 Posts.
    Volts"There must always be rich and poor "

lets put volts in the poor part of society

Volts"For the moment the dream that anyone can get rich still exists but it is fading. The current stock market is perhaps a forerunner. The average person is not investing as they have realised it is just a con to enrich the rich."

The young just have more skills more resources and not a bitter portfolio tainted by history & we see lots of bargains out their the market the scary thing is i may become you in 20-40 years imagining history is some fact

"Volts"Since Moslem populations are expected to overtake Christian, it is probable that in time the world will be mostly Moslem."

NA THE WORLD will become aethesit what a dream to hope for,, jump on board volts rather than sprurting your religious beliefs as better than others like your other faith religious brothers(you are all connected more so than aetheist)

Volts"We Christians are happy to ignore the teachings we find "unhelpful" and pick on what suits us.
    We can call it "practical" religion and I see no reason why Moslems wouldn't and don't react the same.

How about you all go and play together in a sandpit & the rest of us can fence you off take blackstone ophir and the other conspricay theoreists as well, the world would be a better place when you are all removed

Obvioulsy my point of view will be "unhelpful"

Yet again voltaire lots of personal views no facts & historical innacuracies to compound your own view, if you were a product i would not buy even in the bargain bin

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.