AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

The sounds of logic ran out of here a long time ago. I am hugely...

1. 5,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    The sounds of logic ran out of here a long time ago.

I am hugely frustrated that ASX listed companies get away with murder and really if you think ASIC is a Jedi Knight then you are mistaken in my opinion. I am still waiting a call for a situation where the largest investor and CEO sold 50% of his holdings some 12 days before a profit downgrade trying to make us believe that after almost one quarter of trading he didnt know what those results would be and the company wanted to give him a golden handshake as well. I think he was given a message by some other shareholders and disappeared pretty quickly but ASIC are still to phone us back...

Really you can , my opinion , have a total disregard for the law and still get away with it. Shareholders don't vote so you get AGM's with 30% of the shareholders voting and you get posters on forums who want desperately to believe.

We need to hold these guys to account and a much higher standard.

Many on here still seem to be happy after 28 days of silence , maybe management is putting together its next float to move on from here. There is one outfit that seems to have one dying , one being pumped , one in its infancy and another looking for assets - not these guys but a serial process and one that has cost a lot of people money - in my opinion.

So I think if I had money in it I would be putting the offices under extreme pressure to answer the questions...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.