AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

ric81281, I got involved in AZZ in 2009 when the Eagleford Shale...

1. 5,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    ric81281,

I got involved in AZZ in 2009 when the Eagleford Shale was only just starting out.

I'd done some research and had been warned about JC, from people I talked to who were directors of other company's (around that time) who had clearly met him & possibly dealt with him in the past.

In the beginning I didn't let it affect my judgement, I was far more concerned with the play than anything else, researching it checking it was evolving as it should etc etc. I spoke to JC on several occasions, we had different views ( which is nothing unusual for me) but it lets you know in which direction they are headed compared to where you might like them to go.

I bought at A$0.25 to start with, I think A$0.23 was the lowest I paid & bought lots more in the low A$0.3's another posters research (agentm) who was into the sugarloaf project, gave me the confidence that this was truly going to be a serious money maker, I was virtually all in.

The price got to A$0.75 and everything looked rosy to most, but there was something that appeared that didn't tie in with what should have been happening on the ground. That's when I made my big mistake, (didn't fully learn my lesson from the 90's) I questioned what was happening & I was given a story. It took 2 months or so before the data came into view that told me the truth. By then the share price was down to A$0.50. In those 8 weeks the Sugarloaf project had finally got there act together & from trailing Antares had suddenly become the place to be, ( I think the share prices doubled or tripled in value).

I should have moved my money even then, but felt I had missed the boat & would be chasing it, instead of being out of AZZ in the A$0.7's and moving it across.

I took most of the money out of AZZ after that. It should have been worth so much more back then.

After that I knew what I was dealing with and have done everything I can to warn others. Ran into to many brickwall's on the regulatory front, the institutional front & shareholders here in general. Decided the only way people might actually pay attention to my warnings was to try and get a reputation as a knowledgeable poster on the stock.

Clearly from some of the posts coming out, even longtermer were not heeding the warnings or weren't disturbed enough be my postings to go and do more research of there own.

So in many ways I've failed.

Just as I seem to have failed at pointing people in the direction of something else they should be taking a serious look at to (yes I know one or two have seen the value but far more should have been inclined to get researching it) and be reaping the benefits accordingly.

LOTM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.