AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

OMG @Last of the Mohicans that is my exact same story. Went to...

1. 2,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    OMG @Last of the Mohicans that is my exact same story. Went to the AGM when they were still heading up to the 70's and asked some questions because I had heard some worrying things about the flow of the current wells but he was so convincing as to what was happening and basically bamboozled me with tech talk. Meanwhile I watched that other company keep going up and up. I think they ended up over the $3.00 mark within quite a short space of time, while we were going in reverse.

Always swore I would not get involved with this company again but saw it show up on the DT thread when the announcement came out. Bought in around 11.00am on the morning of the halt just for a quick trade and was in the process of setting up my sell when trading was stopped.

Not happy that I am going to be losing a decent amount of money, but am under no false impressions about which way this will probably go. I guess you never know I have been wrong many times before, just pees me off that I didn't stick with staying away from it, but I thought oh well it is just a trade may as well get some money out of them.

Like you I have just been getting on with life and the business of finding good trades.

Best of luck to all holders. We are going to need it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.