AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

Not sure why you persist with your sensationalist projections....

1. 182 Posts.
    Not sure why you persist with your sensationalist projections. The transaction was broken into two so as to originally cover note redemption as they don't need shareholder approval to sell either NS or BS in isolation. This still remains a possibility which means they could sell one of them and announce it had settled the day before notes are due and still be ok. Likewise EGI who own 20m shares ( and Schroders with 33m)most likely would prefer AZZ stay in business ,could theoretically subscribe for new shares to cover notes, replace old notes with new notes
    Or even take the company over . Who is to say that JC has not negotiated funding to cover the notes through A separate Macquarie facility secured by the land or whether other potential parties may be interested in a JV on AZZ acreage and provide up front payment sufficient to cover notes....etc etc . I have no idea whether any of these are likely but they are all possible. Your2.5 week timeline is your own deadline and has no baring on any of the outcomes that are no doubt being looked at . I still hope that given we have had no announcement that the existing deal is off ( yet) it remains on foot . Need oil back above $40.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.