KTG 0.00% 14.5¢ k-tig limited

History and valuation, page-14

1. 201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Well I suppose we are all amateurs. I have been in the market for a long time and had some pretty amazing returns. I will leave it there but won't be put off by your insulting comments. There are a lot of positives but to be honest there are still a lot of questions. The responses to a lot of my questions were good but there are still question marks in my opinion. I invested in a company called AirXpanders, and did very well out of it but it has since been delisted. It had FDA approval for its groundbreaking product and yet they still couldn't get it off the ground. When the cash burn didn't slow down after they started selling in the US, I sold at a profit luckily. This was a product that couldn't be easily copied and needed years of trials to get approval and is far superior to what is available currently on the market. To me at the time this looked like it could be the next COH, but you always have to be aware of the risks. Taking notice of what Management do and not just their sales pitch isn't a trait of an amateur, so maybe you're the amateur LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KTG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.