KTG 0.00% 14.5¢ k-tig limited

History and valuation, page-19

1. 201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Look I think it is a great product and looks to have some proven benefits and that is why I am taking such an interest in it. I think this has been a really good debate and having the answers above gives investors a much better understanding of the business. I don't personally think the current market cap can be justified, but that is my opinion and I wouldn't be risking my money at these levels. That said if I could see some progress and the share price fell significantly lower, I would almost certainly take a significant position.

Good luck to investors and I really hope you all benefit from the information generated by this thread. You have both sides of the argument now, so it's up to each investor to work out whether it is worth making an investment at these levels. I was looking at it before listing and was always surprised at the initial valuation when considering what else was available for good business generating much larger subscription revenues trading at half or less the market cap. That said if they meet their targets in 3 years the share price will be much higher than it is today obviously.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KTG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.