KTG 0.00% 14.5¢ k-tig limited

you are right, KTG has existed for a few years in one form or...

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    you are right, KTG has existed for a few years in one form or another....
    that is the same reason that a director and/or seed investors would sell some shares.
    At some point you want to convert the paper value into real $$$...regardless of potential you may still see.

I am sure I read it on HC or in some documents, but one of the issues KTG had early was the acceptance on a new technology. And certifications took a while to be gained.

The key difference i see with the new model is that it is in KTG interests to work hardER to find the customers who have long term problems they can solve & show excellent ROI, so that it becomes WIN/WIN...ongoing rev for KTG, savings for Customer.
    With the old model there was just the profit from the sale of a machine - less incentive to look at bigger picture/long term....some of those customers who they have sold machines too, would've taken more effort than the profit they made on the machines (ie GE etc)…and you can only do that for so many units.

I think this new model has obviously highlighted a few markets that were previously untapped, or potential not reached - the nuclear storage industry seems to be one mentioned in most presentations.

IMHO / DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KTG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.