KTG 0.00% 14.5¢ k-tig limited

You sound like you are someone who is actually working for the...

1. 201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    You sound like you are someone who is actually working for the organisation. Thanks for your comments on some of these questions and for some insight into the business. Selling 8 units a year though isn't very impressive, hopefully the new model makes all the difference.

Your comments on the company breaking even previously and its past financials now are not relevant, as you are now a publicly listed company with much greater overheads and tiny revenues.

I don't believe you only listed to get a broader investor group, just doesn't make sense to have listed now if much greater ownership could have been achieved by the directors if you had waited a just a couple of years.

Good to hear that you are continuing to make changes to the product to ensure it isn't copied. Sounds like this is a real risk if you continually have to do this. The issue is that customers will definitely opt to buy the unit outright rather than pay ongoing frees to K-Tig over a lifetime therefore sharing in the savings made. Your customers are huge and cashed up, so paying for the unit upfront with the claimed savings would not be an issue. I think this is a massive risk and the reason why this model hasn't been utilised before. I am not saying it won't work but it all gets back to how easily this welding machine can be copied.

Kieren Purcells personal situation changed within a week of listing and the CEO doesn't own shares in the business. Thats not what I call commitment, however you want to spin it.

I am not bagging the company, simply pointing out the risks. It does sound like a great idea but investors need to be aware of the potential risks regardless of posters on HC not wanting to hear a balanced argument.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KTG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.