KTG 0.00% 14.5¢ k-tig limited

History and valuation, page-29

1. 201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    To be honest even though they have added a small number of clients the revenue model requires them to add around 30 just to break even and they are no where near that having only signed up 11 units which took a year. Keep in mind the last quarterly result was boosted by a one off outright sale, so if you strip that out revenue was extremely low around $150K for the 3 months. That said if they can scale dramatically then it could generate decent revenues, but at this market cap and looking at their quarterlies I don't see enough evidence to validate an investment in it. The recent upward spike in share price is possibly buying due to insiders expecting an announcement, as I really can't see any other reason to justify this upward movement. Not to say it won't do well but for me there are less speculative investments out there with more certain earnings upside. I also think that K-Tig will likely raise capital soon especially with the share price at these elevated levels. Maybe they will drop a couple of positive announcements and then do a cap raising. As a comparison SCL has almost half the market cap of KTG, $7m in annual revenues, which will double in the next couple of years almost guaranteed as they are moving away from a 50% revenue split with ISS, but likely to quadruple due to a new partnership with Faria and they have a sticky SAAS platform with fixed overheads. That's just one example but there are others I feel are safer. That said the market tends to get excited about KTG due to the industries they are exposed to, but I find this somewhat misleading especially the talk of billion dollar markets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KTG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.