POK 0.00% 20.0¢ potash minerals limited

Guys have come across this article. IMO it is VERY VERY...

1. 2,196 Posts.
    Guys have come across this article. IMO it is VERY VERY important bit of information to come out on the BLM's MLP. IT has POK (K20) in quite a few areas. IMO this looks very positive for POK but final MLP will not be until 2015, i think. The references to what will be probable directly link to what POK wants to achieve ie NO. 2 is POK, I believe, especially if you read the preceding paragraphs.

Based on the information provided above, the BLM makes the following projections regarding potash development for the high development areas and the moderate to high development areas delineated within the planning area: 1. One or more solution mining operations utilizing solar evaporation processing with a total potash production of up to 400,000 tons per year. 2. One solution mining operation utilizing crystallization processing with a total potash production of up to 2 million tons per year. 3. Potash operations utilizing solar evaporation processing are more likely to occur in the northern portion of the planning area where the lower elevations are much more conducive to evaporation. 4. Potash operations located in the northern portion of the planning area are likely to utilize the existing rail line spur that runs from the Cane Creek Mine to Crescent Junction where

Here's the full link. Interested to hear some comments. I'm tempted to pull the trigger but why the resignations? My guess cost cutting until the MLP is finalised

http://www.blm.gov/pgdata/etc/medialib/blm/ut/moab_fo/mlp2014.Par.21139.File.dat/RFD_Potash.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.