RHK 8.11% 80.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Additional Info;...

1. 1,279 Posts.
    Additional Info;

http://iminco.net/mining-company-flinders-mines-build-port-rail-line/

Old News But Interesting, when a Business has a Vision its It! and plans are on the way...

"Rutila and Flinders Mines have ambitious plans to construct a new iron ore port and rail line at the heart of Australia’s iron ore industry. This is the brainchild of former Lynas boss Nick Curtis."
    What about Shareholders??

"Rail joint venture with ASX-listed Flinders Mines and private New Zealand company Todd Minerals."

"Rutila expects to require up to 10 million tonnes of port capacity, and has offered an initial 20 million tonnes of annual port capacity to Flinders, with potential for further expansions. Rutila already has some approvals for environmental works close to the port, but the larger joint venture would require numerous more approvals, particularly with regard to the rail line."

But before all the Approvals and green lights .... mmmmm

1. 2016 A take over comes in form Todd @ 1.3c and we were told last Offer
    2. 2016 Then another came in @ 2.5c Bloody generous... lol from Todd and its Definitely Last Offer and No Other.......
    3. 2017 Approvals came in and Green Lights.
    4. 2017 OCJ increase 1% on the Market.....mmmmm
    5. 2017 Now We are @ 7c mmmmm

Tell me Shareholders can you see the First Stage in the Process to Production........... 2017 / 2018

Don't Sell your Shares and loose your Investment.....Hold Buy Hold Buy Hold Buy just my opionion

FMS PIOP was always in their Plan and Always will be 100% but they don't wants us to know that but would rather Buy opps take our shares for Peanuts....... Scare tactics, Down play the News, No News, etc

Hold Hold Hold Hold and let it Fly!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.060(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $159.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.0¢ 80.0¢ 79.5¢ $501 627

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 305 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 16539 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.