ASQ 4.00% 2.4¢ australian silica quartz group ltd

history in the making $1 day 9/9/9, page-7

1. 225 Posts.
    Bloods - You say that this is "Not often heard of...." are you serious??

I think that being freecarried in a stock is the ultimate way of de-risking your investment - especially in a stock that has doubled in price in such a short space of time.

You have to remember that as this is essentially now a 5+bagger for me, I only had to sell less than 20% of my holdings to become free-carried.. In fact I sold approx 30% as I think we are due a minor pullback in the general market (still very bullish overall) and on BAU as well (as I think it has overshot the mark a bit in the short term).

I'm happy to take a profit, yet still have a big enough parcel (70% of original holding) so that I'm exposed to further increases in SP.

I have been around long enough to know that when sitting on big profits (as I'm sure we all are now) it's always a good idea to hedge your position and take some off the table.

Don't get me wrong - I think this stock is destined for greater things, but nothing is guaranteed in this game so it's best to take steps to 'insure' yourself...... and NEVER EVER fall in love with a stock (been there done that - got burnt)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.764M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $1.256K 50.26K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17461 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 11024 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.