SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

10x our IPO price is 2$. IMO, OIL discovery in 12B alone would...

1. 173 Posts.
    10x our IPO price is 2$.

IMO, OIL discovery in 12B alone would propel us much beyond 2$ per share. Everyone has their own perspective and we have many ifs and buts before we go for drill (CR , shares dilution, Take over offers, Farm-in interest etc., etc.,). But fundamentals and assets of Swala are very strong to have continual growth rather than stagnant SP. IMO, if Swala fulfills even 50% of its potential, it would be better multi-bagger than any of the companies in O&G sector listed in ASX.

Every share in Market carries its own risk and there are multiple factors that determine SP value. I believe current SP of Swala is cheap compared to its potential and growth in our portfolio would be HELL A LOT OF RIDE if we discover OIL in any of the basins. If I had more cash, I would top up at these levels as I believe once we have 2-D seismic of 12B from Tullow, we may never see sub-30s again. These are my opinions only, DYOR.!

If we offer our assets to any of the Major OIL company today with seismic results, we would easily fetch more than 50mn$ which is more than current MC. I see a huge upside value with fair risk attached to it and I believe if you want to take less risk, it is better to invest in top 4 banks or blue chip shares rather than bet on a Junior Oiler.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.