SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

history in the making, page-14

1. 2,934 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70

so true all peoples points if valid or relevant are great to read.

we can go into many scenarios about the future. I have a simple take on this.

Swe is a junior with a lot difference than most in past. the glaring one is its location of holdings. The track record of events in Africa. more so the EARS region.

Data to date is greatly positive. as mentioned we have only to hit oil in one location and its game breaker.

We have a further advantage to know our team is well conversed with local knowledge and taking advantage of tallow and African oil geological evaluations to compare similar data, that again places the drill head closer to the mark.

I feel value at this time is greater than 30cents. but at the end of the day its what it is now. To be discussing the price now it totally irrelevant. i am more focused on the number of shares i hold. and am sitting like an idiot to hope it drops to sub 20 so i can make up for my past stupid actions when i was procrastinating when it was 16 to 20.
    And yet again being human is my down fall. i remind my self why sit and wait for that event what difference it makes if i paid 20 or 30 or even 40 when the share is in dollars and a chance at double $ figures. That of course is a long term traders view. With a Junior exploration player why would you not be a long term holder with a company like Swe with its obvious potential.

we are victims of our own thinking. always hoping for another cent drop to buy or another cent up to sell. like it is a victory.

The fear of loosing money is always the juice to stop you to make money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.