SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

borrks,This is big IF and IMO, it is just FEAR not the FACT....

1. 173 Posts.
    borrks,

This is big IF and IMO, it is just FEAR not the FACT. These OIL GIANTS were once Junior Oilers as well and I see Swala in the same position. We have assets that has potential to outgrow many of the companies listed and lucky to have ONE OF THE BEST MANAGEMENTS who have shown their intent to truly care for shareholders and create VALUE FOR MONEY.

Wait till we drill K-K/Pangani and 12B and see the MC of Swala. I believe we will be at-least a billion dollar company by 2016. IMO, success in 12B alone (in-line with passive seismic) should propel us to a multi-billion dollar company. These are very initial stages of company and some may believe in our assets and some may think, we try to ramp. But the fact is, we are 9 months in to ASX listing and from where we started 9 months ago and NOW, we have achieved a lot but Market does not appreciate it. Rewind back and look what we have achieved so far, then you can realise what a WONDERFUL JOURNEY it has been. I am sure we are in-line for many positive news and 2014 would be the year we set base to launch the rocket to our SP in 2015.

If anyone wants to understand the quality of our Management and their reporting style, look for ANN and seismic results of the companies mentioned in the multi-bagger list. Now, compare it with seismic results of Swala and our detailed ANN and decide what could be our future and where our SP will be in 3-4 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.