AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

history lesson

1. 2,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Holders,
    my ignore button has been working Overtime with some clowns popping out of the woodwork.
    but i want to share this post with holders,
    its a old one.... but a beauty.
    To me this is a beautiful summary of the works re identifying the landowners, the resource and the possible means of shipping DSO (Direct Shipping Ore) for example, i also love the fact that as BGA has mentioned the possibity of using a SMM smelter is a real one.

for those interested, it is post #632847, i have used parts of the post below which i really like.

Though this is a quick summary, i think it does sum of the potential of this project and i like the fact that the REGISTERED landonwers have gone though a 16year battle to register themselves are 100% behind AVQ.... This project has been years in the making with RM doing all the hard yards for years on end, it may not happen overnight.... but RM and Co have been working on this for years... Let it be and enjoy the rewards when it comes off... No SP predictions, no nothing.... Everyone is responsible for their own investment decisons....
    I have made mine and im holding tickets for the Axiom Express.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.