BIT 0.00% 3.0¢ biotron limited

history lesson, page-24

1. 17,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    Cocky is your opinion
    It has no relevance to the stock

Go check the past 1000
    stocks I've reviewed over the past 10+ years on HC its my own PHD whItepaper rolling contInuosly there to be judged.

What little I do know from trading on is that when a stock has a very large increase in SP % over a very short period, it's short lived, reverses and there are many casualtIes.

As a momentum trader, I use these stocks to make money, asdo others, the bIggest are brokers sellIng agaInst theIr own clIents hence why thIs stock Is one of the most dIscussed.

Why were the 6c optIons underwrIten?
    Ask youself.

Volume, volatIlIty, IrratIonaIlIty, IndecIsIon, mIsunderstandIngs, It all leads to a great trade.

Trade the trade Is one sIde of the coIn
    The other sIde is the realIty of the actual company, whIch is what I dIscuss while trading, that can be poles apart from the true trading posItIon due to the above reasons.

My last posts have been on stocks like FGF, IOT, 88e, MUS, GDN, LYC, BIG, BIT, AVZ the lIst goes on, they are all the same wIth the above trade qualIty (for a trade) and generally end all the same way, unfortunate yes.

WIll BIT get a large pharma to fund It?
    I dont know and care even less, but Id hazard a guess and say no.

Often things end up not as good as holders hoped and not as bad as the most negatIve thinks.

When you have a company solely relIant on fInding a funding partner, just lIke a resource stock, or fall over, Its the rIskIest tIme to enter a stock, especIally when It has run up a large % before any funding on the table.

Good luck wIth your trading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $5.252K 175.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 707862 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 79328 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.