NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

On 10 February, 2009, a company called Lynas (ASX:LYC) hit a low...

1. 1,537 Posts.
    On 10 February, 2009, a company called Lynas (ASX:LYC) hit a low of 8 cents. It's MCAP on this day was around $50 million and it had about $50 million in cash.

I bought shares in LYC at 15 cents and got out a few days later at 13 cents. Don't ask how many I owned! Enough for retirement with where the current LYC share price is now. :-(

I see some similarities with NKP: Solid, rare resource with strong demand fundamentals, robust project economics and difficult to enter market for suppliers.

Management of both companies is/was considered weak, although Nick Curtis of LYC is now well and truly having the last laugh.

The major difference is the $55 million cash in the bank that LYC held, although back in Feb 2009, even that did not matter as it looked like LYC was going to lose it all.

A lot has been mentioned of court cases against NKP. The only case I know of is the determination by DMR over Nooit farm. There is no other court case against Genorah/NKP. ARM have just made statements, nothing concrete.

Beng know they have zero chance now over E. So whoever is selling, thank you as I am taking every opportunity available to top up. :-)

Ralph

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.