LOM 3.45% 6.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Good morning @JawDropper , I remember @wot arguing with you when...

1. 376 Posts.
    Good morning @JawDropper , I remember @wot arguing with you when you made assumptions on the share price based on the past history (http://hotcopper.com.au/posts/16199111/single October last year).  Your argument was correct as it turned out and the share price did fall by December and not get to the 70 - 80 cents predicted by WOT.

Now that being said, what are your thoughts on history being a good judge of where the price is headed now.  The reason I ask is the board is about to present at a major conference and the last time they did this you know what happened.  This conference happens in 4 days and has much more exposure to investors than the last one.  

Given you are a subscriber to history and the board has more facts to present such as:
    1. the company has been consistently recovering large valuable diamonds on block 8 in line with what they released
    2. they have now found what appears to be an exceptional second 100ct+ diamond from MB6 as announced yesterday (in addition to the 131ct from earlier on)
    3. Gazetting should be close - this has been ongoing since last year so who knows how close. Still it is there to be speculated on.
    4. Big one.  The recent survey (This was not a survey of HC rampers, it was a real gravity survey ;-) )  showed the massive kimberlite is sitting under block 8.  
    5. They have hired a consultant in London as per the the quarterly.  I'm putting 2 and 2 together on that one and saying it equals 3 if you get my meaning.

So your thoughts on history repeating itself with the share price in 4 days time?

GLTA and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.002(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $17.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 6.2¢ 5.8¢ $66.14K 1.103M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 333535 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 37599 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.