ARH 0.00% 0.5¢ australasian resources limited

we will see Terry,Terry, i have seen what you have written since...

1. 299 Posts.
    we will see Terry,
    Terry, i have seen what you have written since i have been away in the bush (I have been able to access the site but not reply), time for my reply:

1. ) The more rigs CITIC has on the middle block the better (particularly if there diamond drilling as opposed to R/C) as far as i am concerned. Whats your problem there ? Why are you intimating that i have a problem with CITIC? The more rigs the better. What possible reason would any ARH shareholder have to worry about that.

2.) Continue to have a problem with Dom and Dazzas share issue. Phucking oath. Look at the share price drop in the last 10 days. There has been no other news.
    The market has spoken.

3) In both ARH and CITIC's agreement is a contained amount of ore each they can extract each year. THAT HAS BEEN DECREED BY PALMER

4) Based on a total project cost of say $3 billion, MCC will provide say $2.1 billion (70%). WHERE IS THE OTHER $900 MILLION (EQUITY) GOING TO COME FROM? THAT IS SERIOUS MONEY.

Nobody seems to want to come up with an answer to this question.

I fervently believe Palmer is packaging ARH for sale, with more tonnes.

As to how that is done if i had the answer i would be working for the MB. But his past actions are a past clue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.