MSB 8.43% $1.35 mesoblast limited

@4Seasons It is unfortunate that the only message you got from...

1. 744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238
    @4Seasons

It is unfortunate that the only message you got from my post is "Blah Blah Blah". I have tried to present all the facts relating to MSB's history of share issuance as well as my take on the data, and yet you are unable to or refuse to face the reality that MSB's recent trend of share issuance is a bit worrying to say the least.

I have said many times to various posters that I don't have any position on MSB. I'm intrigued by the potentials of the science but turned off by the company's current financial state and management's lack of respect to retail shareholders.

I don't understand why in the MSB forum there is the mentality of "Either you are with us or you are against us" among certain MSB shareholders. We all know that in the share market, there are plenty of participants ranging from:
    - Complete novice to experienced investors
    - High school students to retirees and everyone in between
    - Technical analysis followers to value investors as well as coin-tossers in the middle
    - Part time participants who still have full time jobs to full time investors/traders
    - Day traders to weekly traders to yearly or even multi-decade investors
    - Full time shorters to part time shorters to occasional observers to regular observers to full-blown die hard supporters/shareholders

Considering all of the above, can you see that it is possible that the MSB forum attracts people who are not shareholders/shorters but just interested observers?

Just like I'm not an American citizen, and yet I'm more interested in its politics than Australian politics, because I find the characters over there are much more colourful?

Good on you that you made some money on MSB back in 2011. I just hope that you don't return all of your profits and more by buying MSB at lower and lower prices.

MSB is 2011 and 2017 are two different companies. Back then optimism was at record high, now it is the complete opposite. Back in 2011, people probably rightly thought that by 2017, MSB would have recurring revenue and be profitable and yet here we are at the end of 2017, the elusive revenue is still not here and the company's coffers is emptier than ever.

Thank you for your best wishes. Best wishes to you too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.