IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

history --or dummy spit!

1. 1,396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    Long time and substantial holder of the stock , due to its positioning in the Eastern Goldfields .
    Wasn't asked --wasn't offered stock ...but would have taken some at 29c .
    Surprised and annoyed by the CR .....but circumspect insofar as YOU CANNOT have a bad Qtr like this last IGR one will be , WITH CAPITAL MARKETS AS THEY ARE ,carrying debt .
    One more bad Qtr ...and without cash and debt repaid , then a CR at even lower prices .
    I look at Alacer ( ex Avoca ) , and recall they were really wanting to merge with IGR , but price was the issue . Post that period long gone , Alacer (AQG) were $11 some 6 months ago ( now $4.75 ) , and IGR were 60c plus ( Now 32.c , up 4c on the day as the 'new investors" support the stock. PARDON ME !!
    Bottom line --FAR too many medium players in the Eastern Goldfields , like Ramelius , Silver Lake , Integra as producers plus a multiple number of junior explorers with ground , who will never make it on their own.
    Integra has the largest ground holding ( I think ) by far , and great known prospects underground and at Majestic/ Imperial .
    Maybe Aldiss --but I am distinctly "tired" of hearing about its potential ---SHOW ME THE MONEY!!
    Plus the Southern Gold ( SAU ) positioning and their ground could be very good .
    I just hope some common sense amongst Directors of the multititude of Companies in the Eastern Goldfields , and up north at Meekatharra where many of them are venturing , eventually starts to play out with some common sense .
    United we stand --divided we fall .Merge !!!
    Perhaps for once that Directors of the likes of Integra / Ramelius/ Silver Lake/ Southern Gold / Reed Resources / Doray ....might get together and see where their common goals are , where their common "pluses " lay , where their "duplications of expenses " repeat ----and where as one or two bigger companies , that might be in the best interests of their individual shareholders .
    If Alacer and Integra had merged AT THE TIME , then maybe by now they would have taken over Silver Lake at a premium to SLR HOLDERS.??
    I know this is in a background where no one wants gold miners ( or miners) in this Australian political scene , as per Newcrest halving from $40 to $20 ....but as far as I can see , as long as each of these junior companies want to be "king of the castle", the more little shareholders are going to be put to the sword by dilution ...where the only ones making a quid will be the Instituitonall Brokers carving out their fees , as they say we will raise you cash but only at 15% below market .
    Maybe some more "merge or die " shareholder action , might be enforced on Directors before long ...even the Instos are going to get sick of 'the race to the bottom".
    I still rate IGR HIGHLY becuase of its ground position ---but today , to add almost $40 million back to its capital value by its 4c rise , is a nonsense and stinks of what has happened in the earlier part of the week.
    Don't really think this post achieves much ...other than draw attention to the fact that some common sense needs to come back into the minds of Directors in the WA Goldfields .
    JMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.