MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

history repeating. iam and rallypoint ideas?

1. X3N
    38 Posts.
    Hi,

Calling for iam and Rallypoints opinion of the current decline of the SP.

I only ask for their opinion, as after reviewing prices from previous 'dark times' with this stock, they were all optimistic and it paid off.

To make myself clear though, I am not after ANY advice, of a financial matter, OR anything against the forums rules. Just am curious as to what iam and Rallypoint are doing with meo, are they in, out or have no opinion at all, as they have both gone through this downward movement before and seem well enough experienced in MEO.

Seriously though, for everyone else having a difficult time with the current SP downspiral, I urge you to take a look at the past trends and forums. It's nothing new, it's happened before, and similar 'doom and gloom' posters were commenting. A LOT of people lost money by selling at 25 - 26c, prior to the SP bounce back (two fold)... As it has done every six months or so from a drop.

My opinion is that once again, we can wait this out for six months, and it will hit a new high point... But this is one hell of a ride, lost soooo much here (paper loss), and being left in the dark doesn't help.

Like I said though, this isn't new, it's happened before, so I'm holding on for the ride. But what is your thoughts iam and RallyPoint?

X3N

-------------------------------------------------------
    Opinions asked for, not advice, this post should not be taken as advice given or intended.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.