MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

history repeating. iam and rallypoint ideas?, page-2

1. 198 Posts.
    I'm obviously not IAM or Rallypoint but here is my 2 cents worth.

1.We have to move on from A1 and accept that, at this stage there is no gas in the targeted zone. The partnership now has to review the data, which it has up 12months to do, before deciding on where to go from there.
    2. Whilst Jurgen's offloading of stock was not ideal quite possibly like most of us, he needed funds for other purposes. Remember he still has a sizable holding and ultimately it will be his neck on the line if he fails to deliver shareholder value.
    3. The Tassie Shoal/Heron projects should be where we now focus our attention as this is closest opportunity to see a marked improvement in the SP. With Evan Shoals now in play and the Barossa-Caldita field apparently on offer the old way/stumbling blocks may finally be clearing and a new paradigm conducive to advancing MEO's interests in the Timor Sea emerging. From my readings, it was speculated that a European enterprise was negotiating to purchase Barossa-Caldita - maybe Magellan's major Russian shareholder looking to consolidate its Timor Sea holdings into a major LNG & Methanol processing hub (and didn't want to be committed to processing on shore in Darwin). Whilst I am speculating, maybe MEO have discussed the Tassie Shoals Hub concept already with Magellan - it certainly makes sense to me to consolidate a plant on there.
    4. MEO has bounced back previously from the Heron mishap, Zeus failure and I strongly believe it will from Artemis as well. The technical expertise at MEO has now been enhanced, and the addition of a business analyst will add financial processing capacity that should be used to drive a more aggressive investment analysis of opportunities.
    5. A1 was a bummer big time but my experience with MEO is that other opportunities will present, enhanced by a sizable $100Million in the bank; a now enhanced technical (geo & financial) capacity; and a near term Heron farmout and possible regional focus on Tassie Shoals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.