MTL 0.00% 0.2¢ mantle minerals limited

It looks like same old same old here. Brokers back in buying in...

1. 2,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    It looks like same old same old here. Brokers back in buying in at .0015c with morning open matches, centre point trades, morning open cross matches etc. History definitely repeating itself on the share price. Mums and Dads with money invested here cannot exit/sell or they will make a loss as its been manipulated under .003c. Mums and Dads cannot buy in halves at this point only brokers unless you get very luck at close. So Mum and Dads have to wait till they receive any decent news and we get out of this hole. My money tied up now for two years maybe three now and its getting beyond a joke that these guys are not involving us along the way to lift negative sentiment after hearings . Why is management allowing the SP to stagnate AGAIN, surely we are into a new era and management want to see shareholders look at them with a more positive outlook which will also be a proactive idea to encourage new investors. What is going on here is not looking good to me and now that we look the same way before the court action I am very skeptical about my investment.

Looking for an exit ASAP unless we get some decent momentum....

Seriously OMG

AIMHO PDYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $11 5.398K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
85 370457682 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 21243969 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.43am 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.