History repeating: Trump, Putin and Brexit all signs another world war is coming, page-7

1. 4,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Bigmoney,

I hope you don't believe any of that rubbish. It's NATO that is deploying missiles in the Baltic states, not Russia.
    It's the warmongering neocon elites that are taking a big gamble by pressuring Russia, demonising Putin in the media, while hoping Putin makes a move in self defence so they can say I told you so, which then justifies WW3.

The neocons thought they were safe when Hillary was leading the polls but are starting to panic as Trump takes the lead. They know that Trump might make some deals with Russia (and China) which could lead to, shock horror, peace breaking out, and the sharing of global power. This is why you get clowns like Tobias Stone selling his sole to the devil in a neocon sponsored rag.

I would quit reading lies.com.au.

This is a video of Putin speaking to a bunch of foreign journalists in June 2016. He knows they will never print anything positive about him, but he's trying to get the word out on how dangerous the present situation is.

Last edited by Catgut: 30/07/16

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.