ACN 0.00% 28.5¢ acer energy limited

history unfolds, page-4

1. 578 Posts.
    Well the plot thickens further...

DLS now currently own 40% of the company - which was RIM's holding a few weeks ago. RIM was under obligation to sell the second 20% to DLS if no other superior offer was made to ACN prior to yesterday.

Senex own approx 7.5% of ACN shares.

A deal between ACN and a third party (possibly Senex/New Hope) was being drawn up over past few days. This deal is not likley to proceed in light of DLS now owning a 40% stake in ACN.

Question is WHY has the deal been squashed based on fact DLS own 40% opposed to RIM owning 40%.

Answer is probably that things are a bit complicated right now and ACN cannot keep company in a trading halt indefinitely. Management seem to have conflicting agenda's and there is probably a bit of history and pride at stake.

IMO. I think that the board will advise shareholders NOT to SELL as the potential of the company is yet to be determined.

From there I would expect a continued game of cat and mouse involving ACN, DLS, SXY, NHC and possibly a larger third party.

As others have mentioned a 3 for 1 (ACN:DLS) share offer would be a reasonable outcome for us shareholders who are left on the sidelines with only 2 options...SELL at 28.5c or HOLD and wait for ACN management to extract some value out of this Holy Grail.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.