SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

history, page-47

1. 1,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    One minute china is the only hope, and Hanlong's 19% stake is a strong preventative of competition.

next minute, someone else posts that there are other big-time players hiding in the shadows simply waiting for conventions - apparently completing forgetting the former regarding Hanlong's holdings.

There is absolutely no clear sentiment here anymore.

Now the fixation of 57c. Forgetting SDL once claimed to have zero interest in takeovers, forgetting the Hanlong/ASX illegalities of late, forgetting the China-Cameroon relations outside of Fe, and also forgetting the comments made here conveying the notorious ways in which China and associates have negatively manipulated the SP of takeover targets in the past. Who's to say 37/38c is even the bottom? and yet so many stick around.

My mate exited SDL at the last 51c, and i only wish i had done the same - selling in the low 40's. I would just like to state that people here are clearly losing objectivity, and just know you're only as "committed" as you let yourself become.

So many posters saying "I just want my fair share", "my 57c", "hanging in there until takeover". In poker terms, "pot-committed" is the weakest way of playing your hand, and forfeiting your money. Surely, some mum/dad/home investors are simply too lazy to do some research and find another spec stock to invest in, others simply hold SDL too personally, and the remainder still believe in the fundamentals. However indicative of the declining SP, many more do not.

IF there was fair and reasonable chance of upside (57c) from the stagnant 44c and 37/38c of late, it would be fair to assume many new posters would have joined the SDL thread and assumed a position. this hasn't happened, its all too shaky for new small-timers. but apparently not shaky enough for current small-time holders.

all my opinion, and DYOR. simply, I felt compelled to make a point about objectivity. Here's wishing i'll be back here posting of how i wish i stayed on. nevertheless, currently happy to be without SDL stress.

leaving my sentiment as hold, dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.