NSE 0.00% 0.4¢ new standard energy limited

history, page-4

1. 521 Posts.
    About the only charting technique that I look at is the MACD over at least a one year past data. I am longer term value/fundamentally driven and for established stocks I look for major uptrend turning points.
    I have posted here my views on what the Goldwyer could be worth. Present circa 60 cents is still multiples short of potential price targets. It is not everyday that we come across a stock with a potential return of multiple times - would be a shame to trade it short term for a few cents turn and very possibly missed the buying back.

NSE is now trading in new territory SP wise - no charting technique can possibly tell us the SP target in the next 3 months let alone next couple of years. Any chartist who thinks otherwise is living in a different planet IMHO.
    Those of us value/fundamentally driven are looking to the company ticking boxes along the way the next 12 months at the very least.

I do appreciate EWOB's input for the very short term calls.
    Good info for those of us here into trading short term - I don't have a problem with that. I have been around long enough that I am very conscious of not missing the wood for the trees.

Good luck all and have a good week. GB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.