IMM 2.38% 43.0¢ immutep limited

history

1. nip
    461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    I may sound like a down ramper, but this is just my opinion based on history with Metabolic (MBP). As the results for the final phase trial were approaching. ie in the final few months, the price was steadily increasing. Then a few weeks before the results, say 4 weeks before, the price stopped increasing and "games" were been played. The price was capped, then when there were a lot of buyers, someone dumped a bucket load of shares on them. This happened every day for 2 weeks. (Sounds familiar?) Then 2 weeks before the results were due, on a Monday, it was suspended pending an announcement. Well, a few million shares had already been dumped- In my opinion, someone sensed that things were not right. Then when the announcement came out, it wasn't what was expected. The trial was cancelled due to poor results. The stock had gone from 40c to about 1.20 in 4 months. On that day, it crashed to about 20c and went down even further later. By the way, management had succeeded in undertaking a CR during this run up.
    All I'm saying here, don't make yourself believe what you would like to be true but may not be.
    Good luck to all the holders with the courage to go to the end.
    I may be wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.010(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $594.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 43.0¢ 41.5¢ $523.4K 1.239M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 114083 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 83250 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.50am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.