FDL flinders diamonds limited

Gents,I did more research on this one as u may know MXR, FDL &...

1. 263 Posts.
    Gents,

I did more research on this one

as u may know MXR, FDL & ERO are in the same family

IMHO

### FDL was trying to find diamonds for the past 5 years instead they found this iron ore target next to FMG that is good news the market..

this was good news to pump the money because they tried to raise funding & now one want to give them a penny

.. But they have not completed any drillings so not real facts are not on the table yet ..

In past, they came some news with “kimber-lights” etc said all good . all were proved to be dirt afters testing ...

### ERO .. I saw price went up from .19 cents to .75 cents because they said they have found U308 ... but after the airbone/drilling results all everything was dirt ..

and similar story MXR ..

ASX issued a speeding ticket ..they said there is nothing to report ...

This all proves we have invested in dirt & I'm gald that I get out from it..

IMHO Future is very dark for this company but the choice urs. I rather burn my money than invest in FDL

As mentioned to U all my safe-line .135 was correct.. now I see a all of manipulators have moved (12M ) to new .10 cent line. All they wanna do is hold this sinking boat ..

I do hold the maths degree for Macquarie Uni SYD as per my predictions calculations this will go back to .077 cents soon we may see possible .03 cents

So be careful with your money U always have to payback for your wrong actions .. But the choice is yours

------------------

-DD

IMO; if you are looking for a speedy recovery after loosing to FDL pls consider below

## WMT and BLR we should see a spike (highly possible .23 cents) soon which goona hold for long-term .. pls see my notes under wmt. They are sitting on shallow U308

## UNX - bottom of the bottom ... resource statement is due will fly to 3.70 minimum within next two months ..

I HOLD WMT & UNX the future ........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.