AQX 0.00% 0.6¢ alice queen limited

hit dust again, page-4

1. 155 Posts.
    When monumental failures such as this occur with such monotonous regularity it is a good indication that regulation is inadequate. A market that is not adequately regulated has ramifications that go far beyond individual investors, far beyond individual companies and beyond the market itself. An inadequately regulated market effects domestic and foreign investment, individual and corporate investment. Lower investment effects the entire Australian economy. High percentages of market failures effect investment in even the most highly respected companies such as BHP and RIO.

Our watchdog agencies have far reaching powers, they have access to vast information that can be used to prevent individuals and groups who fail regularly from being eligible to operate or contribute in public companies. So why do we see so few prosecutions by our regulatory bodies when the extent of suitable information is so readily available. Why do the responsible ministers not more closely monitor the efficiency of the regulatory bodies.
    Why is such a high percentage of failures allowed to occur without even an investigation.

I for one would like to know the answers so I have put these posts in an e-mail and sent them to Ms Gillard and Mr Abbott and requested further information.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.146M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $809 134.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 5772571 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1325000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.07pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.