ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Long Termer topped up a few yesterday... that was getting at...

1. 328 Posts.
    Long Termer topped up a few yesterday... that was getting at better value. Still, I am here for the long run but hell, seeing almost 35% whipped off over the last few weeks made me feel a bit of a mug. Problem is, if I wanted to buy back in at these levels again, I would be the only one buying over the next couple of days to get my stock holdings back to par...

626P is big and I am hoping for some better news; I have read it can take a lot of holes sometimes to get that one sweet spot. We did have a gas flare once and I am hoping to see that soon... but in a bigger way an with solid flows.

Like the Pinto said, Beach is by self proxy giving us some legs on a shale gas play. Yet the part that has me thinking, by now we should have at least the right equipment to drill? I mean, we are paying to get results and to this point, our equipment certainly has failed to date? Or is 626P proving up to be a very big handful of wishful thinking. Still, the data they must have from the seismic testing, must have something to report?

So what are they going to do next on the next spud? Use a hammer and chisel? I am just joking around here guys... don't take me too seriously, but I hope you can have a bit of a laugh as well...

ICN is not for the faint of heart of recent times... heres hoping for better news. Bought a bottle of Johnny Walker Blue back from Thailand to celebrate...LoL... looks like when I go back to Chaing Mai next week, it will still be in the box...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.