hit the floor yet again, page-2

1. 517 Posts.
    I understand the cynisism with this company, having been a holder since the early days of voip..........

I continually hear holders of companies bad mouth management when the share does not turn out the way they wanted...

But you must remember that penny stocks are not for the faint of heart........and yes there are SOME Companies out there with shady directors that couldn;t give a hoot about their shareholders. With that said, had M2m executed on their VOIP plan as it appeard it was going to we all would be singing the praises of the board....Trying to get a business off the ground in foreign lands, especially china and vietnam(both communist) is no easy task.......and of course it blew up in our face and we were left holding the bag....

But I must remind all of you that it is in the best interest of the directors and management to make the business fly....that is where the big bucks come from. What I am getting at is some people think that management is somehow on purpose screwing the shareholders and trying to run mcl in the ground. I DO NOT THINK THIS IS THE CASE. And here we are again in a new business that has great promise, but also inherent risk........But if it is pulled off and all of the credits eventually get sold on market with 30 years of residuals and the methodology being used by other coys, bringin more rev, this could very well turn out nicely for holders, and of course, if/when that happens management will be praised by those who held through the tough times.....

If you want stable /reliable returns do NOT invest in inherently risky penny stocks......It is as simple as that!

I for one will be lowering my average and if I was an australain citzen I would be supporting the company by buying ont he spp...Any start up needs money to make money......

I have been in a few other companies that had similar fates as MCL...The bus blew up in their face the share lost 90 percent of its value...I continued to hold....three years later the share went from 18 cents to 1.80 and is now listed on the nasdaq! Hang in there guys. Some on the baord have a pretty good track record and I will continue to support the direction of the bus until i either lose it all or it comes good... THE NATURE FO PENNY STOCKS!!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.