Good post Jefferies2.....ask the directors why they're not...

1. 390 Posts.
    Good post Jefferies2.....ask the directors why they're not buying now, and they'll probably spin the same line as a couple of years ago, when the China MOU was the main item..hmmmm,what happened to that, and the fortune they spent on it.
    I was at a meeting where a couple of people pressed the point to Ian Clarkeson,whereupon he said ASIC would be right onto them, as it would look too obvious as the MOU was big time.....bollocks, bollocks,and more bollocks.

Last i looked, and this was also raised.....that David Glajovnic(?)didn't own any shares himself, but his wife owned 2mill plus.

They still owe Tim Lebbon a pot load of dough....nothings to be heard any more of Kirk Roberts and his credits,where m2m have given over hundreds of thousands of dollars.

I've spent so much time talking to m2m directors,attending meetings,etc etc,talking to Kirk Roberts,and i reckon they are just full of it.

if i had shares now, i'd hold,but there's no way i'd buy in until i saw debt paid back, a bit more honesty, and clarity, and a load of money in the bank.

Until that,it's heresay,trying to lure the latest sucker in.
    I was given dodgy info....a number of times, and mislead a plenty.

So if anyone is looking at buying in,i'd suggest they do thorough research,and whilst looking at what they have in store, also take into account what they didn't deliver on......you'll find plenty there.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.