ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

Mr AESG up nearly 4% on a down day supported by good volume.......

1. 342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Mr A

ESG up nearly 4% on a down day supported by good volume.... well done

If you don't hold a ticket for the ride it will be too late when the express leaves.

While we are talking about QGC and the Tara blockies, the memories of a buy order by British Gas , standing in the market at $5.75 for days to mop up the shares still brings a smile to my face.
    In saying that Mr Market has changed since then, but hey so has the perceived demand for a safer power generator fuel.
    In the short term Japanese companies, including Hitachi & Marubeni will suffer but Japan will rebuild and that requires commodities and power.

I am underwater at the current share price, am I concerned like most other stock holder yes, but am I selling ... no

Just read this story from To Days BUSINESS SPECTATOR

New options after nuclear crisis
    Keith Orchison
    Published 2:41 PM, 14 Mar 2011

While all the short-term attention of Japan's monster earthquake and tsunami is on the unfolding tale of the human impact, and necessarily so, corporate executives in a number of countries will be starting to think about the longer term implications of the disaster for global energy trade.

The current Japanese energy problem is not an entirely new factor in the equation: shutdowns of nuclear supply in 2002 and 2007 also required power consumption to be met via larger LNG imports.

The 2002 closure of 17 reactors over safety issues triggered an 11 per cent increase in global LNG demand the following year. [ follow the link for the full story ]

http://www.businessspectator.com.au/bs.nsf/Article/Japan-LNG-nuclear-energy-earthquake-tsunami-pd20110314-EX2JN?OpenDocument&src=pmm

Cheers Mattocks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.