IPT 0.00% 1.9¢ impact minerals limited

Easily the best set of insights to where IPT is at right now and...

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 394

Easily the best set of insights to where IPT is at right now and where the dynamics are headed in the near term.

There were so many questions answered so easily and freely.

And something I thought had been under-focused, but now clearly brought into prominence, was the value proposition of IPT MC/NPV across the tramline journey of Scoping Study to PFS to DFS, and that assured clinical focus on what the value proposition of IPT will be, and what the indicated outcome will be in terms of SP increase - 33 x - given that the trajectory as is planned at this point in time, with all of its permutations that are being worked on right now. And that is super conservative tracking the A4N trajectory.

Impressive. In a very short space of time relative to all the other incumbents to production in the HPA space. As stated very clearly, the time frame is not immediate, so there is time for me to accumulate to the appropriate level of capacity, and I will not be holding back. Whatever you do, is up to you, of course. I have a biotech in play within the next 30 days that will fund a significant increase within the HPA space, and then I can relax with calm assurance for quite some time.

And insightful, in terms of putting the company first in setting the foundations for the future IPT.

Absolutely watch this video performance by a very relaxed and confident MD for all the nuances of when, where, and how it is going to unfold over the projected time frame.

eyes wide open!

cheers,
    Ice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $52.94K 2.848M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 3915515 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1094388 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ 1829076
Last updated 15.01pm 01/05/2024 ?
IPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.