IPT 5.88% 1.6¢ impact minerals limited

Consolidation would be the worst possible thing to do right now...

1. 11,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4588
    Consolidation would be the worst possible thing to do right now and remove any sort of positive momentum we have enjoyed in recent months. I do not know of any company who have done a successful consolidation during current market conditions, but I know of more than 5 which have failed miserably since a consolidation. Shorting entities also target companies post consolidation because the market dynamics shift, there is more opportunity to drive it down as the path into the red opens up and less resistance blocks below.

Best to let the company continue to tick the boxes and the interest will arrive, more institutions will park their money here as the catalysts are ticked off in the development cycle as the project is de-risked. Plus add in the favourable conditions for funding from the government. There is no need to mess with the current positive nature of the company and undertake a risky consolidation IMO. Hopefully it is the end of this talk as we do not want to give management any silly ideas if they are reading these threads.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $50.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $14.26K 888.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 5725451 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 4787400 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.