ECM 0.00% 8.0¢ east coast minerals nl

hits 10.0. big buying

1. 150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 859
    Someone it hitting it hard. The last time this happened was in late january 2011, just before the acquisition announcement. I suppose that the larger smart money cannot buy large parcels as its a thinly traded stock.
    I assume there is more news in austria than the market knows and its not just about that the Acquisition is successful. The new local austrian geologist is a good geo and knows a lot more about the austrian mine than he has revealed to the public. He has shown that its much richer than its revealed and has shown to two other people who had a grin on their face.
    This stock will be creeping north gradually after it hits early 0.20-.24 by the end of this month. Most will jump out then. The smart ones will hold for another 12 months as then ECM will climb northwards for the rest of the year as news of a JV money pours in and gets a production timetable for late 2012, to get ready for the lithium price increases of 2013-2015.
    You see this mine in Austria is right next to the 38% of the worlds market of lithium. The only other local competitor is RIO Tinto's mine in Serbia.
    ECM has not even remotely had its run yet.
    This will be the last week or so you will be able to buy the stock at these prices at .10 and under. Good luck to those who got in now and hold on as you will look back and say .08-.10 was a bargain, just as Lynas shareholders got in 2009 and held on. This aint no Lynas but it got more it than most think. Just look at todays volume.....
    In a few months you will look back at this post; either its telling you the future of ECM now or I am just another "punter". Time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.