NXS 5.00% 21.0¢ next science limited

hits 15c, page-12

1. 1,137 Posts.
    Just.a reminder, have a look at the director trading that was going on only three months ago. Sure drake-brockman has had to offload some shares due to family settlement, but On 23 march mr fowler bought 200 000 shares at .20 cents, on the 19 th of shares he bought 100 000 shares at 17.5. John hart well bought 30 000 shares the same month.

Mr fowler already had just under 5 000 000 shares when he made the additional purchases. From my experience, directors only put their own cash into a company if they think the return is going to be worth it. It's human nature. There are lots of asx companies where there is little director activity like this. Obviously mr fowler has confidence in the shares going up.

I noticed similar director activity in sxy last year and bought a small truckload at .35-37.5. They are now in a trading halt at 88.5.

Nxs appear to be quite liquid, the trading volumes are always good. If mr fowler didn't think the company was worth investing in, he'd leave his own money out of it.

Just something worth thinking about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.