BIT 2.70% 3.8¢ biotron limited

Very good question! I had to read it several times to understand...

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Very good question! I had to read it several times to understand what you are saying.

Presumably to native cells harbouring the virus would eventually die (as the virus would kill it I presume). Also by getting the viral load down (way down) by the use of drugs, then the transplanted new cells would then grow and grow and then be the majority of the cells in circulation.

The cells that harbour the virus do not redivide (if my haematology is correct) once the cell comes out of the bone marrow thats it, it does not divide it stays like that until its had its time in circulation. The only division is in the marrow.
    I am not sure if lets say skin cells harbour the virus or not. White blood cells do not replicate once they leave the bone marrow.

Your assumption is correct with the one way that the cycle can be broken is by BIT225. However I would assume any of the other anti-virals would also be as effective.

What has not been mentioned in any of the reports is the likely hood of drug resistance to BIT225. which is a huge problem when treating patients with anti-virals of any sort.
    If in fact they cannot show any signs of drug resistance then that is an even bigger find!

MY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $34.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $68.85K 1.794M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150000 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 349950 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.