BIT 2.17% 4.5¢ biotron limited

It is all good Mate.Besides, PTW hanging around doing their best...

1. 486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    It is all good Mate.
    Besides, PTW hanging around doing their best to distract is an an extremely good sign. If BIT holds off from another announcement for a couple of weeks, the price might just dip back in to my buy territory.
    I have only been following this forum for about two and a half years and these type of posters are always here when the price is likely to trickle down and go into an absolute frenzy just before the turnaround.
    My BSometer is pointing to the warm-up phase. I suspect it will be a short one. There is still a couple of regulars not yet pulling their weight.
    They will be here soon.
    The world at large is totally unaware of what these compounds are capable of, the bigger fish have yet to see it as anything other than a 'just found' compound, but it looks like quite a few of the less sophisticated investors took shares off the day traders in the recent rise. Look at the massive volume to start with, and how tiny are the volumes in the trickle down.
    A lot of little people are going to make a lot of money, I hope.
    Don't listen to what the trolls say, but take good notice of when they are active.
    We are in the middle of a craaazy ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $41.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $25.99K 576.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 200386 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 208285 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.22am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.